NHS Bassetlaw CCG is a member organisation consisting of 12 practices across Bassetlaw. The CCG is committed to working with its partners and patients and the public to improve the commissioning of services within available resources to deliver the greatest benefit for the people of Bassetlaw in terms of health outcomes and value for money for the tax payer.
In April 2013 the CCG will become a Statutory NHS body and will take on full responsibility for the commissioning of health services for the people of Bassetlaw.
Our GP practices
- Bawtry & BlythStation Road, Bawtry
- Harworth Medical CentreScrooby Road, Harworth
- Oakleaf SurgeryScrooby Road, Harworth
- Misterton Group PracticeMarsh Lane, Misterton
- Gringley SurgeryLeys Lane, Gringley on the Hill
- North Leverton SurgerySturton Road, North Leverton
- Bridgegate SurgeryNorth Road, Retford
- Crown House SurgeryNorth Road, Retford
- Riverside Health CentreRiverside Walk, Retford
- Tall Trees SurgeryNorth Road, Retford
- Tuxford Medical PracticeFaraday Avenue, Tuxford
- Newgate Medical GroupNewgate Street, Worksop
- Larwood SurgeryLarwood Avenue, Worksop
10th December STILL TIME TO GET YOUR FLU JAB
Bassetlaw doctors are urging people to take ...
10th December Choose the right health service this winter
The NHS in Bassetlaw is launching a campaign...
26th November Bassetlaw Health Website is Launched
Bassetlaw Health is a new website which was ...
There is no currently active Poll
- Dr Stephen Kell - Chair
- Mr Phil Mettam - Chief Officer
- Ms Lisa Bromley - Executive Lead, Service Transformation
- Mr Alan Burbanks - Chief Finance Officer
- Dr Kate Fairholme - Elected GP
- Dr Andrew Perkins - Elected GP
- Dr Heshan Ariyasena - Elected GP
- Dr Vaithilingam Nanthakumar - Appointed GP
- Dr Mike Ho - Appointed GP
- Mrs Penny Spring - Consultant in Public Health
- Mr John Bell - Lay Member - Risk & Audit
- Mrs Denise Nightingale - Executive Lead Quality & Safety - Chief Nurse
- Sam Senior Lay Member - Patient & Public Engagement